NH Barbizon Palace is currently in renovation and will reopen its doors in May as a Collection establishment, the upper-up scale segment of the NH Hotel Group. The building, dating back to the 17th century, offers 274 luxurious rooms, a bar, a restaurant, and the fine dining Michelin star Restaurant Vermeer. The 15th century St Olofs Chapel, accessible via the hotel or from outside, is a destination on its own. A real highlight for corporate events or celebrations. In the meanwhile, the chapel has been converted into a very successful Pop-Up restaurant, [email protected]’'s, run by the kitchen and service brigade of Restaurant Vermeer, and colleagues of the NH Barbizon Palace Hotel.
The Banqueting Employee is responsible for serving guests during their meetings, workshops, weddings, dinners or other celebrations. The ideal Banqueting employee enjoys working in a team and is flexible concerning working hours. The main tasks are setting up the venues, being present during service moments, and being the perfect host. The Banqueting employee provides service according to the Collection brand standards.
The ideal candidate:
• Has experience in a similar role in a hotel
• Has eye for detail
• Is committed to delivering high levels of guest service
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is flexible with regards to working hours
• Fluent in both Dutch and English verbal communication
Besides a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special employee rates: enjoy other NH hotels worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- NH Amigos: invite your family and friends to stay at an NH Hotel Groupat reduced rates - Jubilee programme: rewards for seniority