In April 2016, Jacob Jan Boerma opened his restaurant The White Room in NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. The fine dining restaurant seats 60 guests for dinner. The name The White Room is derived from the historical name of the room ‘De Witte Zaal’, the name that was given to the restaurant when it first opened in 1885. The room is listed as a monument and is considered to be the oldest restaurant of Amsterdam in original condition. History and future are connected with one another, due to the modern styling of this unique restaurant.
Demi Chef de Rang The White Room
As a Demi Chef de Rang of the White Room, you have a passion for fine dining and you delight guests through your impeccable yet subtle people skills. You have a motivated and proactive mindset and a service driven approach.
In this role you will be responsible for exceeding guest expectations through your extensive knowledge of food and wine and your exceptional eye for detail. You will be responsible for a specific section in the White Room.
As a Demi Chef de Rang of the White Room you will be responsible for the following:
• Delivering service at a high level
• Transferring your passion for fine dining to guests through extensive product knowledge
• Upselling and cross selling and does this in a natural manner
The ideal candidate:
• Has a diploma in service (MBO 2)
• Positive mindset and an eagerness to learn
• Proficient in the English language
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!