Would you like to work for the hotel chain that has won the Zoover Award for Best Hotel Chain in the Netherlands 3 years in a row? Join us!
Good food, great wines, unique interior, we like to call our restaurant a culinary museum, situated in the centre of Amsterdam, near the floating flowermarket and adjoining the Amsterdam canals. Where else can you have dinner whilst sitting under 4 original Rembrandt etchings, can antique Delft blue tiles be found and can rare 17th century glassware be admired. Indeed, in d’Vijff Vlieghen. Private dining, business dinner, group dinner but also a romantic dinner for 2 in one of our cosy corners is possible.
This is your job!
Nothing leaves the kitchen without your approval. Does it taste perfect? Does it smell perfect? Does it look perfect? As qualified cook you strive for nothing but absolute perfection in every dish you prepare and serve. Together with the chef you turn every meal in a culinary creative masterpiece of the highest quality, from the raw ingredients to the final presentation. We want to offer our guests a unique stay, so naturally the menu you’ll design reflects this as well.
The ideal candidate:
• Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
• Has a hands on mentality
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4) or has kitchen experience in a hotel environment
• Has knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Fluent in English communication and preferably also Dutch communication
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!