Restaurant Vermeer has recently been completely renovated and is characterised by passion and ambition. Under the management of 1*Michelin Chef Chris Naylor, the team focuses on innovation and quality. The ingredients are of local produce and some vegetables and herbs are harvested in the roof garden of the NH Collection Barbizon Palace hotel. Maître Bjorn van Aalst and Sommelier Simon Veldman offer carefully selected wines and they are open to new and refreshing ideas!
As a Chef de Rang of Restaurant Vermeer, you have a passion for fine dining and for Michelin star restaurants. You delight guests through your impeccable yet subtle people skills. You have a motivated and proactive mindset and a service driven approach.
In this role you will be responsible for exceeding guest expectations through your extensive knowledge of food and wine and your exceptional eye for detail.
As a Chef de Rang of Restaurant Vermeer you will be responsible for the following:
• Delivering service at a high level
• Transferring your passion for fine dining to guests through extensive product knowledge
• Actively bringing in and implementing new ideas
• Enjoys upselling and cross selling and does this in a natural manner
The ideal candidate:
• Has a diploma in service (MBO 3)
• Has at least 1 year of experience as a Chef de Rang in a similar establishment, preferably Michelin star/ fine dining restaurants
• Positive mindset and an eagerness to learn
• Fluent in both Dutch and English verbal and written communication
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!