As a Business Analyst/ E-commerce Specialist for Coperama Benelux, you are responsible for the content of the Coperama website, (inter) national online activities and digital projects. Your goal is to expand the online presence of Coperama, improve the online purchases made by our clients & to analyse data in terms of buying conditions.
Coperama is an initiative of NH Hotel Group that started in Spain in 2010. At present, 1200 hotels in various countries make use of the Coperama platform making it the number 1 purchasing platform for the hospitality industry.
You are part of a Global team consisting of various colleagues in Hoofddorp, Barcelona, Milaan and Berlin.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Expand & maximise revenues generated via the Coperama website.
• Liaise between relevant departments on local and global level. Act as a gatekeeper of information and be the go-to specialist for the BU organisation on all topics related to E-Commerce.
• Analysis of E-Commerce sales results to create actionable insights for local and global Coperama teams
• Propose online strategies to maximize revenues via the Coperama site
• Main contact for third parties concerning content, FAQ’s and support
• Management of all suppliers commission statements
• Analysing vendor data to create insight in buying behaviour and at which conditions
• Analysing prospects information and performing benchmarks
• Generating reports and being able to analyse and validate results
• Support Buyers and sales in (online) activities: making presentations, preparing information for client visits. Etc.
Support (global / local) online campaigns and projects.
• Collaborate with large scale implementations for the website
• Telephonic and face-to-face contact with clients and suppliers
• Proactively giving advice concerning buying behaviours of clients
• Maximize the revenue generated by the clients through Coperama’s supplier contracts, while ensuring the activities are aligned with our national campaigns in terms of content.
• Coordination and optimization of the contact plan and e-mailings sent to the NH database.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/ E-Commerce Specialist who can manage both strategic projects and provide hands-on support on wide array of responsibilities.
• Logical thinker & analytical – affinity with systems and numbers.
• Commercial insight
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attitude: flexible, self-starting, drive for innovation, pro-active.
• Well organised and enthusiastic.
• Networker / Team player: good in building relationships.
• Fluent in Dutch, English & French.
• Education level: MBO/ HBO
• Global Coperama team
• Hotel Directors / Operations Managers
• Suppliers and buyers
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!