The Sales Manager represents the global NH Hotels portfolio in the leisure market. Through a result driven approach you are able to maximize revenues and profit for the accounts assigned & developing new opportunities establishing a complete action plan. You represent all brands in main strategic (inter)national sales activities, in line with the commercial plan. You will co-ordinate sales efforts within the NH Hotel Group generated through sales calls within the geographic working area, whilst representing all hotels of the NH Hotel Group.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Manage accounts assigned and develop new and existing business
• Work with NH 360 degree Account methodology for KAP
• Develop and source new accounts and contacts.
• Ensure that strategy is executed, followed – up and monitored in a consistent way
• Responsible for the proper implementation of leisure sales policies and procedures.
• Responsible for good and open communication within team, and with hotels & RM, and all other sales offices(GSF’s and BU’s), marketing, group desk & HQ dept.
• Meet with Manager periodically to discuss progress./ Director of Leisure HQ
• Pro-active communication/inform supervisor of market and team issue and progress developments.
• Responsible for representing all hotels within NH hotels group worldwide in Belgium, The Netherlands & Luxembourg working with portfolio of accounts and develop new leads/potential accounts
• Co-ordinate/organize follow up activities as and when required
• Responsible for giving timely input when required for the commercial strategy of specific segment or any other project at hand
• Responsible for monitoring SAT’s and to be executed activities update on a weekly basis
• Responsible for meeting deadlines
• Work collaboratively with team and other sales associates and supervisor and maintain at all times regular and open communication
• Ensure and maintenance of high quality client D-base in SAP
• Regular review/consultation meetings with Supervisor
• Attend trade shows and represent NH Hotels
We are looking for an experienced candidate in the hotel segment with in-depth understanding of the national and international leisure markets. You should possess strong commercial, communication, and analytical skills needed to make smart business decisions in the execution of the commercial plan. You have a strong commercial attitude and are able to persuade our clients to choose for the NH Hotels. You find it important to work on a high service level and advise our clients for a best fit to their business.
• Knowledge of market
• Articulate and commercial focus
• Positive attitude
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Analytical and proactive approach
• Minimum 3 years in field sales, preferable leisure position
• Commercial drive/result orientated
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player, builder , motivator
• Able to work in and manage in a changing environment
• Flexible working approach
• Understanding of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to travel as and when business needs demand
• Results driven
• Able to develop network of contacts
• Pro-active business approach
• Polished presentations skills
• Excellent team player
• In the possession of a driver’s license
• Fluent written and verbal communication of Dutch and English, a third/forth language is preferred
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Maximum MBO (Management By Objectives) of 20% of a year salary
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- NH Hotel Group provides you of a company car