For our Business Unit, which consists of the Benelux, UK & South Africa, we are looking for a Talent Development Specialist with a minimum of 2 years of L&D related experience. The ideal candidate enjoys a vibrant environment and is interested in continuous growth and development.
This is a challenging position with ample opportunity to grow within a dynamic environment. In this role you will work closely with the Talent, Learning & Development Manager, Hotel operations, as well as other stakeholders within the organisation to enhance the partnership between HR and operations to support continuous improvement efforts to support and enhance our core business. The goal is to create an environment with a learning mind set to achieve our vison, ’is there an NH at my destination?’
The purpose of the role is to create a learning environment which supports the Global organisational strategy. The individual will act as a liaison between employees, management, and Human Resources providing information regarding learning & development, performance management, succession planning, and Talent Management. The Talent Development Specialist will also be responsible for conducting training needs analysis and providing training solutions that engage, align, inform and inspire employees at all levels to support business strategy, goals, and initiatives.
- Develop a positive relationship with employees at all levels
- Act as a sparring partner for both Operations and Human Resources
- Manage the Performance Management System
- Design, develop, and deliver high impact presentations and trainings (classroom, e-learning, videos, on the job learning)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including management and employees to gain knowledge of work situations and learning needs that require training
- Manage and report on employee participation, costs and ROI
- Develop and conduct assessments to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement
- Talent Management
- Design and roll out of Management Development Programmes
- Ensure a high level of internal guest satisfaction to ensure that learning & development for all employees is fully supported
- At least 2 years of experience in an L&D environment
- Growth mind set and a passion for developing new skills and abilities
- Consistent professionalism and discretion
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility
- Solutions-oriented, with an ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Light travel is involved
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- Excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!