nhow is a unique lifestyle hotel concept on the Wilhelminapier in Rotterdam. After Milan and Berlin, the third nhow hotel is dominating the skyline of Rotterdam, since it is located in ‘De Rotterdam,’ designed by OMA/Rem Koolhaas. After the Grand Opening in March 2014 nhow has become an international hotspot for guests, media, companies and lovers of art & architecture. The hotel is part of the NH Hotel Group, that operates over 375 hotels in 28 countries across Europe, America and Africa.
Nothing leaves the kitchen without your approval. Does it taste perfect? Does it smell perfect? Does it look perfect? As qualified cook you strive for nothing but absolute perfection in every dish you prepare and serve. Together with the chef you turn every meal in a culinary creative masterpiece of the highest quality, from the raw ingredients to the final presentation. We want to offer our guests a unique stay, so naturally the menu you’ll design reflects this as well.
The ideal candidate:
• Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
• Has a hands on mentality
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4) or has kitchen experience in a hotel environment
• Has knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Fluent in English communication and preferably also Dutch communication
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!