With 83 multifunctional rooms and 509 hotel rooms, NH Conference Centre Koningshof is the largest Conference Centre of the NH Hotel Group. Various events are being organised here on a daily base, such as meetings, fairs, gala dinners and car launches for up to 10.000 persons. Also, the hotel offers three restaurants, a hotel bar and lots of space for outdoor activities. All together this makes the hotel a dynamic and inspiring place to work!
The Senior Sales Manager aims to exceed hotel sales objectives, booking goals, and property revenues. S/he develops strategic working relationships with leaders of these sales channels in order to proactively position and drive sales to the property, interfaces with the Director of Strategic Accounts to review and execute the property’s commercial plan, develops and implements property–wide strategies. S/he works closely with the sister NH conference center Leeuwenhorst in Noordwijk and the national sales team securing cross selling and client retention. S/he manages a client portfolio with a focus on new business specific for a multifunctional conference centre.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Create and execute strategies for the (inter)national Corporate and M&E market to achieve maximum growth
• Executes the sales strategy and verifies that individual booking goals are met for both on-property staff and off-property sales channels.
• Partners with National Sales and Group Sales within the Sales Office to establish successful account deployment and execution
• Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
• Client retention and cross selling of (key) accounts
• Participates in sales calls with members of the on-property and/or off-property sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Maintain and develop the RFP’s together with the National & International Sales Offices
• Achieve turnover objectives
• Contribute to the yearly budget- and business plans
• Makes reports and analyzes them together with the General Manager and the Director of Strategic Accounts
• Proactive in visiting (inter-) national fairs in coordination with the National sales team.
• Initiates and realizes Client events
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has strong commercial, communication, and analytical skills. You have a commercial attitude and are able to persuade our clients to choose for the NH Conference Centre Koningshof. You find it important to work on a high service level, advise our clients, and provide them with a professional tailor-made proposal, which is according to their wishes and “to be an ambassador of the NH brand”.
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years Sales experience in the hotel industry, preferable in the M&E segment.
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch ,English and ideally German .
• Relevant network in the (inter-)national association, congress and Event market.
• Pro-active, positive and creative
• Excellent communication skills
• No 9 to 5 mentality
• Client and result focused
• Stress resilient
• In the possession of a driver’s license
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!