Nhow is a unique lifestyle hotel concept on the Wilhelminapier in Rotterdam. After Milan and Berlin, the third nhow hotel is dominating the skyline of Rotterdam, since it is located in ‘De Rotterdam,’ designed by OMA/Rem Koolhaas. After the Grand Opening in March 2014 nhow has become an international hotspot for guests, media, companies and lovers of art & architecture. The hotel is part of the NH Hotel Group, that operates over 375 hotels in 28 countries across Europe, America and Africa.
The Housekeeping Employee is responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel, including the meeting and board rooms, the restaurant, and the bar. The position also involves reporting maintenance requests and unusual conditions to the Executive Housekeeper. The main goal is to give the guest an extraordinary experience during his/her stay in the nhow Rotterdam.
The ideal candidate:
• Is eager and motivated, has a positive mind-set
• Has at least 1 year of working experience in a Housekeeping department in a 4 or 5 star hotel
• Has a strong eye for detail
• Is flexible and willing to work in shifts
• Fluent in English verbal communication
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!