NH Barbizon Palace is currently in renovation and will reopen its doors in May as a Collection establishment, the upper-up scale segment of the NH Hotel Group. The building, dating back to the 17th century, offers 274 luxurious rooms, a bar, a restaurant, and the fine dining Michelin star Restaurant Vermeer. The 15th century St Olofs Chapel, accessible via the hotel or from outside, is a destination on its own. A real highlight for corporate events or celebrations. In the meanwhile, the chapel has been converted into a very successful Pop-Up restaurant, [email protected]’'s, run by the kitchen and service brigade of Restaurant Vermeer, and colleagues of the NH Barbizon Palace Hotel.
The F&B employee is a passionate person who is engaged, motivated, and flexible concerning working hours. The position involves working in the restaurant during breakfast, lunch and/or dinner, depending on the work schedule. The F&B employee is aware of how important it is to exceed guest expectations. The ideal person does this by showing genuine interest in guests, by upselling and storytelling about the dishes on the menu.
You have an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations and have a hand on mentality. The ideal candidate enjoys interacting with guests and colleagues and is willing to contribute to a new brand. Additionally, you are fluent in both Dutch and English verbal communication.
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!