Being one of the most famous hotels of Amsterdam, situated on Dam Square and facing the Royal Palace, NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is one of the three NH Collection hotels in the Netherlands. The hotel has 451 rooms, of which a Royal Suite of 120 m2, facing Dam Square and with private elevator and bulletproof glass, and a Presidential Suite of 100 m2. For business guests, the hotel offers 2200 m2 of meeting and event space. One of the most striking spaces is the listed Winter Garden, where the NH Collection Breakfast is served every morning.
NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky has been awarded as ‘Best Meeting and Event location of the Netherlands’ in category Large (>250 guests) at the National Meeting Awards in February 2016. Gastronomy lovers have several options to go to: the hotel offers the Grand Café Krasnapolsky, cocktail bar The Tailor, winner of the ‘Best New Hotel Bar of Amsterdam’ award 2016, and fine-dining 1* Michelin restaurant The White Room by Jacob Jan Boerma (3*Michelin for Restaurant De Leest in Vaassen).
What are you going to do?
The main goal of the Chef de Parti is to prepare food products according to the F&B Collection standard recipes and to minimise waste to ensure food costs are in line with budget. The Chef de Parti enjoys working in a 5 star hotel environment, meeting special requests from guests, and being part of making exceptional culinary creations for the specific functions in the hotel.
• Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
• Has a hands on mentality
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4) or has kitchen experience in a hotel environment
• Has knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Fluent in the English language and preferably knowledge of the Dutch language.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!