We are looking for Back Office Transformation Plan Members/KPI experts for several hotels/cluster of hotels in the Benelux region. In this function you will be working for NH Collection Barbizon Palace Amsterdam. In this role you will be responsible for achieving and/or improving KPI’s and all other related issues for the hotel. In order to achieve these goals, you are in close contact with the Transformation Team Northern Europe, the operational team of NH Collection Barbizon Palace Amsterdam, Accenture and several other parties like finance and Onyx. We are looking for a colleague who will signal and mention improvements in the operational and administrative processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyzing and solving issues in DFM/DWP
- Follow up pending debtors (C clients and in DWP A and B clients);
- Check if commissions are loaded correctly in the system (for groups such as; Booking.com & M&E groups)
- Taking care of credit and cash discrepancies
- Manage chargebacks and no-show administration
- Provide input for exceptions for KPI calculations
- Assisting in Processing invoices and pre-payments
- Support and train the Front Office employees in Back Office related tasks.
NH Hotel Group operates nearly 400 hotels worldwide in 30 countries all over Europe, Africa, North- and South America and is listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange. Part of NH Hotel Group are the 3 and 4 star urban NH Hotels, the flagship NH Collection hotels, the nhow design hotels and the Hesperia vacation resorts. Worldwide, over 20.000 employees are focused on delivering the best service for the best price to over 16 million guests every year.
You have strong financial skills and want to get to the bottom of tasks. You have a professional level of English in both written and verbal. Besides, knowledge of the Dutch language is required. You are Solutions-oriented, with an ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment. You are not afraid to show and expand your analyzing skills. Your attitude is flexible, self-starting and pro-active. You are a strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders.
You are fulltime available and will be working in NH Collection Barbizon Palace Amsterdam.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!