For our Projects & Construction team in Hoofddorp, we are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager.
As a project manager you are responsible for Planning, monitoring and controlling all renovation and new construction of our hotels. You are also responsible for the budget planning and control of all projects in the Projects, Constructions & Engineering department and you have the responsibility for real estate management as well as for contract negotiations.
Furthermore you will ensure correct implementation of the Capex process and compliance with quality standards. Besides this you are responsible for the asset management and the associated analysis and planning of necessary optimization measures and for the leadership and development of the Project, Construction & Engineering Team.
NH Hotel Group is an international and expanding hotel chain with approximately 400 hotels over 30 countries in Europe, Africa and North- and South America. Part of the NH Hotel Group are the 4-star urban NH Hotels, the flagship NH Collection hotels and the nhow design hotels. The headquarters of the NH Hotel Group is located in Madrid. The NH Hotel Group is a company which develops itself quickly. We are continuously renovating existing hotels and opening new hotels. The NH Hotel Group is a fast growing company which offers a lot of personal growth for its employees.
You have successfully completed a degree in architecture, industrial engineering or comparable degree programs and you have at least 3 years of work experience in a comparable position. You have excellent German and English Skills, both written and verbal. Furthermore you have excellent MS Office skills .
You are analytical, structured and conceptual thinking. You have excellent leadership skills and an independent, result-oriented way of working. You also have a target and budget-oriented way of working. Besides this you have the willingness to travel
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- Market driven compensation
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!