You will be responsible for overseeing, supervising and directing all operational departments in collaboration with the current hotel director who is in charge of the 2 hotels in The Hague. Furthermore, you will be in charge for short & long term planning and professional management of all operations in the front and back of the House. As the Operations Manager of NH Atlantic Den Haag, you develop, control budgets and objectives. You implement and maintain NH standards & procedures and you ensure their implementation. In addition, you hire, train, coach and empower your team with high standards of quality and service. You report directly to the Hotel Director.
You will be coordinating the work performance. Therefore:
• Give instructions to Department Heads.
• Adjust the work in case of anomalies.
• Ensure efficient use and management of premises, inventory, equipment / facilities.
• Handling complaints from guests.
You will monitor the efficiency / productivity and the departmental revenue. Therefore:
• Prepare plans and budgets.
• Monitor the realization, tracking and adjusting defects.
• Develop actions for improvement, conduct cost savings.
• Provide information on budgets and investments.
NH Atlantic The Hague is situated in a beautiful location by the sea, the beach of Kijkduin is directly in front of the hotel and the center of The Hague is 20 minutes away. This 4 * hotel has 152 rooms, some of which have a beautiful view of the sea or dunes. NH Atlantic Den Haag has a restaurant and bar, where guests can once again enjoy the fantastic sea views. In addition, the hotel has had a brand new beach club since May 2016. Atlantic Beach is a trendy, completely new concept with its own identity where guests can enjoy the best drinks, music and events!
- You are high- quality driven, and result oriented
- You have an immaculate eye for detail
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Food & Beverage department or rooms department of a 4-star hotel
- You possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit and motivational leadership
- You have excellent organizational skills and are flexible in working-hours
- You have exceptional commercial and communication skills
- You have the ability to be rigorous and strict in a diplomatic manner
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!