Within our Accounts Payable team, located at our Central Services Office in Hoofddorp, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist. In this position, you will be responsible for controlling processed and yet to be processed documents in conjunction with the external Shared Service Centre (SSC). Your main tasks will be communicating with and coaching the SSC, and the control of internal procedures. In this position you will work at our head office of NH Hotel Group and you will report to the Head of Accounts Payable.
Your tasks will include supporting hotels and support departments in managing open Purchase orders, contacting vendors and supporting them on NH Hotel Group invoicing procedures, and escalating internal and external questions.
NH Hotel Group operates nearly 400 hotels worldwide in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, North and South America and is listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange. Part of NH Hotel Group are 4 star urban NH Hotels, the flagship NH Collection hotels, and the nhow design hotels. Worldwide, over 20.000 employees are focused on delivering the best service for the best price to over 16 million guests every year.
The ideal candidate has 1 or 2 years of experience in Accounting and is able to work with MS Office Package (Excel/ Word) and SAP, and is able to communicate in the English language both spoken and written. Furthermore, you value team work, are accurate, stress resilient, and have a strong sense of responsibility.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary.
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities.
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars.
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide.
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms.