• Delivers daily KPI reports for all commercial departments
• Supports all commercial department with daily and ad-hoc reporting that support the business
• Supports commercial departments in special projects by providing reporting
• Communicates daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Introduces new reporting tools and reports with supervision of the BI Manager and Strategic Analist
• Daily communication with BI Manager and Strategic Analist about reports and tasks
COMPETENCES FOR THE TRAINEESHIP
• Ideally mix of Hospitality management and Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
• Knowledge of excel and other reporting systems
• Proficient in English & local language
• Organization skills
• Flexible & able to work under pressure
Minimum Length of the traineeship is 5 months.
Office is in the surroundings of Amsterdam.
Working unit : BU Benelux – Commercial Department
Reports to : Revenue Director
Travel : limited
To produce daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports for all commercial departments with supervision of the BI Manager and Strategic Analist. Support the BI Manager and Strategic Analist with ad hoc analysis for the BU.
The trainee should have strong analytical skills, high interest and easy adaption to all reporting tools, knowledge of excel and accurate with the data he/she is handling. High level of control if the produced data is the correct data.
We understand that people make the difference and NH Hotel Group shows this in the excellent terms of employment we offer our employees, aside from an exciting career within the dynamic hospitality industry. NH Hotel Group: a world of possibilities!
Aside from the gross traineeship allowance of € 315.- and an additional € 80.- compensation for living expenses, we offer the following benefits to our interns:
- Special employee rate for NH Hotels worldwide!
- Invite friends and family at NH Hotels with a discount
- Excellent career opportunities!