What will be your job?
In April 2016, Jacob Jan Boerma opened his restaurant The White Room in NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. The fine dining restaurant seats 60 guests for dinner. The name The White Room is derived from the historical name of the room ‘De Witte Zaal’, the name that was given to the restaurant when it first opened in 1885. The room is listed as a monument and is considered to be the oldest restaurant of Amsterdam in original condition. History and future are connected with one another, due to the modern styling of this unique restaurant.
What better way to start your career?!
In this role, you will support the F&B team by providing excellent and unique service to our guests. You have a passion for serving the finest concoctions and you are eager to learn.
Who are you?
As the Apprentice of the White Room you are:
• Service minded
• Have a passion for hospitality
• Eager to learn from the best
• Flexible and are able to work under pressure
The ideal candidate:
• Currently following a hospitality education
• Hands-on mentality, and eager to exceed expectations
• Excellent communication skills and proficient in the English Language and preferably also knowledge of the Dutch language.