As Housekeeping Quality Management Trainee, you are working in an all-round position where the focus is on monitoring the quality of the rooms and common areas in the hotel. You will lead a team and you are in contact with guests and colleagues from all the departments within the hotel. In addition, you also are responsible for the inventory of the Housekeeping Department and you guarantee the quality and standards of the NH Hotel Group. You are an example and contribute to improvements proactively.
- As a Housekeeping Trainee you will lead the Housekeeping Team. You will check the rooms and make sure they are ready for the next guests.
- You are the first point of contact when it comes to Quality and you have to make sure all the quality standards of NH Hotel Group will be followed.
- One on you management responsibilities will be that you are responsible for inventory management
NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky – a 150-years-old icon on Dam Square. Being one of the most famous hotels of Amsterdam, situated on Dam Square and facing the Royal Palace, NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is one of the three NH Collection hotels in the Netherlands. This five star hotel has 451 rooms and 17 conference rooms. Therefore NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is the biggest 5* congress hotel of the Benelux. In addition the hotel has a rich history; since the opening in 1866 the hotel has developed and renewed many times and has recently been renovated. Very special is the monumental Winter Garden from 1880, where many events are organized and guests enjoy our breakfast on a daily basis.
In addition this hotel succeeds on culinary top level in The White Room, which received the first Michelin star in 2017. The White Room cooperates with topchef Jacob Jan Boerma, owner of restaurant De Leest in Vaassen honored with three Michelin stars. Besides the hotel bar ‘The Tailor’ recently received the award of Best Hotel Bar of Amsterdam, where – in cooperation with ‘Best Female Bartender Worldwide 2015’ Tess Posthumus – signature cocktails are served. Jacob Jan Boerma his signature can also be found in our new Grand Café Krasnapolsky, where guest enjoy a lunch, dinner or famous homemade pastries with an amazing view of the Dam Square.
We understand that people make the difference and this is showing in our excellent conditions of employment that we offer to our employees, aside from an exciting career within the dynamic hospitality industry!
Aside from the gross amount of €500,- the NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits to its trainees:
• Special employee rate: to stay in NH Hotels worldwide!
• NH University: excellent trainings and international development possibilities
• Invite your family and friends with discount at NH hotels with NH Amigos
• Good career opportunities!